When you were (or perhaps still are) an employee, imagine being told that you have to wait a few days after pay day for your salary due to technical or other issues encountered with the payroll? The bank does not wait with their debit orders, and a missed payment severely affects the credit score. This is the type of financial and reputational risk that can be completely avoided by using the correct service providers with the right expertise.
Managing an effective and accurate payroll takes much more than just using any software with any user, as the effective management does not lie in the monthly run, but lies in the capability of correctly handling an error on the system; a new SARS change; new Tax legislative; incorrect payment and any other issues that can regularly come up without prior notice or guidance. Our team is Internationally renowned for their payroll expertise, they sit on various Industry boards and work closely with SARS in respect of future payroll changes. As payroll is the biggest expense in most companies’ financials, it therefore holds the biggest reputational and operating risk for a Company. Trust our passionate team of payroll expertise in accurately managing your payroll, ensuring complete compliance with SARS and Department of Labour.
Included in Payroll Outsourcing:
- Full Payroll Management
- Review of input information provided to ensure compliance with prevailing legislation
- Preparation and issuance of payslips (monthly, bi-weekly or fortnight)
- Preparation and submission of monthly EMP201 returns to SARS
- Preparation and submission of bi-annual EMP501 returns to SARS
- Preparation and submission of UI-19 returns to the Department of Labour
- Preparation and submission of annual COID return to the Compensation House
- Preparation and issuance of annual IRP5/IT3(a) Certificates
- Integration with online banking for secure tax payments to SARS
- Integration with your current Accounting software